AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

I personally just think combining Voice technology, chemical...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I personally just think combining Voice technology, chemical warfare prevention, Led lights and Solar panels with Tin mining just doesn't work ! Plus Stone Wang doesn't understand any of it (he's not the sharpest tool in the toolbox) and Neil Bourne can't even find the milk aisle at his local corner store !! Their head office phone number (02) 8484 0151 has been disconnected for months and they don't return emails. The ASX doesn't care about a two bit company like AFT and Wang and Bourne are just paying themselves a token wage each week to whittle down the last of their cash before they delist. The legalities of any of this is debatable (surely a minimum requirement to be listed on the ASX is that you have a phone connected !!!!!) but like I said no one cares. Even if by some miracle this company comes back from the dead, if they consolidated their shares the price would immediately lose 50% as a minimum as the company isn't worth anywhere near $8.5 million which is its present market cap at one tenth of a cent with 8.5 billion shares on issues. Outside all this I think the Directors have done a fantastic job !!! E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.