NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Bit more trivia... Bridgette Radebe is Patrice Motsepes sister....

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Bit more trivia...
    Bridgette Radebe is Patrice Motsepes sister.

The Bengwenyama case seems to be a landmark decision for inclusion of historically disadvantaged people.

Bridgette seems to want to give the historically disadvantaged a free carry 26% which might be easier for new projects to build into plans than established operations,imo.

Getting away from that ...are we awaiting judgement of just who those historically disadvantaged are across the farms ? There does seem to be some uncertainty. After the next round of court cases...we should get some clarity, right?

With that clarity there just leaves the paja,

ARM/Anglos paja?
    Has it got anything to do with historically disadvantaged people or is it arguing for old order compensations for the deeps or a technical problem with the negotiations of 2008 or ?
    I read that 2008 cost $1.25 mil or $12.36 mil ZAR and now, post Beng case, ARM arent happy about something?

I can not understand how so much time and money can go by without clear reasons for paja, etc.
    Did the DME make desicions that now the DMR are being held accountable for.

Bridgette seems to know what is required to operate a mine in paja land and
    I liked what she had to say.
    Free carry the selected/ ordained/ right/ recognised/ court blessed ....disadvantaged and get on with mining.imo
    Why not get on with mining and leave 26% in a trust for the disadvantaged and they can fight over it at their leisure without hindering industry.
    Maybe Zijin have a plan?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.