AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Rish why not refer the present hc readers to my even earlier hc...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Rish why not refer the present hc readers to my even earlier hc posts of 2010 & 2011. Then RM & AVQ via hc & everywhere they could get into print or on air were telling us all it would be only 3 short months & AVQ would be the land of milk & honey for its SH's. Why, because AVQ would have won the litigation and AVQ would be mining nickel money with a pending multi dollar SP! Really incredible fantasy.
    I posted on hc in 2010-2011 that the bs litigation AVQ wanted so badly would continue through to the end of 2015- 2016 before a final ruling would be known. I also called it that AVQ would hold nothing when that time and ruling eventually arrived. That time is here and look at the company situation. The unreal stories & all the feel good social programs (funded out of SH funds) being fed to SH's since early 2011 I posted would do nought and be totally wasted re advancing AVQ's tenement position on the ground in SI.
    Look at AVQ today! What a mismanaged company for all past and present SH's.
    Clearly some of m'ment, consultants and others have profited & exceedingly so.
    AVQ has less chance now than it ever has, of acquiring the critically needed Isabel nickel tenements let alone a mining licence.
    Draw your conclusions on what is ahead for AVQ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.