AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Mining Licences...., page-27

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    The PPP document was nothing more than what we already know, stating the obvious.  Why it came when it did and who was responsible is just a guess, HOWEVER, PPP should be accountable.  If they are a "reputable" company then why not put them under the spot light.  ANYONE wanting to make money could have "sponsored" the document, however, PPP is advertised as "independent" and unless their is evidence to suggest otherwise, it is sheer speculation.

This is a speculative stock, an announcement on the ML Processes would be see this SP go silly IMO, however when/if is anyone's guess.  I have no idea why the 30th August is the special date, and because it is there, it will IMO send a spike up in the SP.  (That's 1 1/2 weeks away) The fear of not holding, holding or not holding enough I am sure is at the back of your mind.

SMM have indicated a withdrawal in December, should we trust that?  The sacking of the mining minister may only delay this process? BLA and sunshine influences/documents are quite confusing, riddles, deception? Need more info on this. What did you make of the security firms new "trust" to mind buildings?  (My thought was that we were going to go into a caretaker mode for the next 6 months OR getting ready for an announcement that might not make people happy therefore at threat of retaliation).  Still not sure.  PM SIG and Aust met in Canberra, Ryan Mount also in Aust at the same time...?? ..nothing for Axiom!

Ryan Mount continues to surprise the market, yes he earns good money (STOP COMPLAINING I think we can all agree to disagree) , BUT no one has evidenced ANY foul play by him.  The RI raising and ASIC intervention convinced me not to buy in, whilst the SP dropped to .13c. (I blame ASIC and the deliberate sabotage, no SH's gained IMO was not misleading, completely vexatious)  Again the outcome simply saw  a small amount of money raised, and the watchdog keeping a closer eye on this stock. (Nay Sayers I hope are wrong, but Solomon Islands is certainly living up to its corruption and uncertainty, SIG PM must be pulling his hair out, but SMMS, who were responsible for their hand in these deceptive matters are not clear yet, good bye "what goes around comes around") " Would you give the Devil the benefit of law, cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, the laws all being flat? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake! Thomas Moore.

100% price rise, no ticket, no announcement, still no announcement, WHY?  PPP certainly pushed this, and if ANYONE of us had taken advice to buy at .13 you could be selling at almost 100%.   However, it is a time for me to either sell or hold. HOWEVER, unless I have confirmation of an announcement, I will not be buying more (unless it drops back to .13c or I hear of something definitively)

@Deet has some very positive (balanced) impressions of AVQ, and we can all appreciate why, he is a good poster and genuine. @shanehardy, @rusty and @invest4it all of the same quality. @mboose you share negative impressions of AVQ, but let's not get personal about this. Be devils advocate, but keep it balanced, their have been plenty that have been here before, so stay genuine.  Not sure who the cheer or jeer brigade are, but vexatious posters are quick to make some correlation to consultants. @user23 rings a bell, look forward to his alias having to say something about this.

Two most valuable bits of advice I have picked up from HC, "follow the money" & "wait until the COA announcement is made and then buy in" (2nd one was too late!)

Good luck with your investments, I know many still are waiting for the .40c's to be happy, but as I have said, this is one of those stocks where the hype will make you money, sell on the hype buy on the negative IMO.
    Last edited by mcfj: 20/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.