AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Mining Licences...., page-28

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Deet I do not hate you. I don't hate anyone, hate is such a wasted and horrible emotion that is self destroying.
    I was trying to bring some humour into what are clearly opposing views that we both hold. I thought humour would remove the personal infliction. Clearly not so. I think your Avatar is good too.
    I am happy to leave any reference to the good Capt out of future posts if that is what u would like.
    Speaking about the real activities, results and performance of a company, a Co that sadly has not achieved a damn things for its SH's, is not down ramping.
    I will not support unsubstantiated hype that misleads honest SH'ers or those watching this stock with the view to investing their hard earned.
    Yes I expressed the view that I believe a low nickel price right now ( to reduce other interested parties from participating in trying to get a tenement licence over same Isabel grounds) would be benificial to AVQ's efforts while it tries to acquire some title to the Isabel grounds. I still stand by this sentiment.
    As I said above we have very different view points.
    Many good companys have come and gone (belly up) in SI before us, so sadly a bold Avatar does not alleviate those real concerns.
    But I like your Avatar, notwithstanding my anguish about investing exclusively in SI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.