AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

PPP only states that AVQ could get their leases around 30th...

1. 86 Posts.
    PPP only states that AVQ could get their leases around 30th August, at THE EARLIEST, NOT the latest. To me, Jason Stevenson fully understands how difficult it is to do business in SI, and that's why AVQ carries high risks, but offers very high potential rewards.

According to the INDEPENDENT resources valuer I personally hired, what AVQ has under their shallow grounds in two islands is worth around $3 billion at current wet laterite prices, if and when they get their lisences. This guy (by the way, is NOT a stock Brocken, and completely independent from AVQ and PPP) made me roughly 100x profits on Sirius. He called me and asked me to buy Sirius when the SP dropped to about 5c, after warning me of the very high risks; and rang me asking me to sell after they went past $4.8. In fact, he anticipated that Sirius would be valued at around 2x its true values very SHORTLY after their mother-loade find, because of FOMO sentiments.
    Did he get the absolute lows right? No. Did he get the absolute highs right? No. Am I happy with his advice? Yes. In fact, he was almost spot on with respect to Sirius's true value - Sirius was taken over by the Independence Group for about $2.52 per share.

To me, AVQ is very speculative and carries very high risks, and that's why it offers very high potential rewards - potential market cap around $3 billion at current wet laterite prices, if they do pull off lisences.

In my humble opinion, I expect further delays with SI Government, but AVQ is NOT dead until we have an announcement that their applications are rejected.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.