DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Mining License Approval Scheduled in 3rd Quarter, page-3

1. 1,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I wonder what the Share price will be by the time that the Mining License is issued? Speculation and FOMO has already begun and only will increase along with the SP and accelerate with time. I wonder how long bigger companies can hold out on a ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity like this one? Production from Colluli is not your average very expensive deep hole mine. Remember that SOP’s premium to MOP so then it would go to new markets or displace high cost Mannheim production. Off-take partners also can't afford to wait, remember that there are 8 Sulphate of potash (SOP) offtake Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) signed with multinational parties. Combined MOU volumes exceed 800ktpa (twice the volume of module I)! There is Strong interest in the ultra -high quality Colluli SOP.  Offtake discussions progressing towards binding agreements! Then what about other interest generated since the MOU's were signed which did not include Asian demand!
    How much more will the multinationals have to pay if the wait and then get outbid or involved in a bidding war?

You see, waiting is not an option for something as UNIQUE as Colluli.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.