MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

After listening all this posting chatter on the ML for many...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    After listening all this posting chatter on the ML for many months now that the "any day now the ML expected to be granted" is now Ho-hum.....
    My guess ML grant will happen probably by late February after the end of Gov recess or holiday period, probably does not matter this time of year as nothing much can happen on site till after wet season end March-early April, anyway although still nice to tick off wont mean as much as if it would have been granted earlier in 2017 and second, IMO the ML grant is already largely factored in the sp as everyone expecting it over many months now, so I am not expecting much upside when does finally get granted. More interesting is what's happening on getting access road approval across 15km Rio ML process been going on for along time now, plus one wonders what's happening with barge contractor at Hey Point since I hear it has not been operational all year and last action was <100kt bauxite to date and that was late 2016?! both of these additional outstanding's are critical to getting Urquhart bauxite on to a ship and then there is the need to have sales contracts or offtake in place before it leaves the ML. So lots to do by end Q2 2018 the latest next target date.. to put in perspective and temper short term expectations. Given MLM communication style we probably wont be any wiser on any these issues till the next Quarterly report due by end January so may have to wait to read between the lines on what MLM may or may not say.
    Last edited by Mojo Rising2: 19/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.