AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Mining License for AVZ, page-142

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The MoP said that Zijin have given back the 15% to the state however the witch of a lady got so g'd up everytime she brought up AVZ. She got most annoyed when recounting the time at some kind of reunion when "AVZ lied about building 2 houses in Manano even though they had simply just renovated the 2 houses and they hadn't even been finished the job, but they had the balls to say they built them" (45:00). She also went on to say that when AVZ go from the permit of research to the permit of exploitation, as AVZ is the majority holder they have to give back 10% to the state and that when we pass it on we will go from 60% to 50% (52:00). I suspect that her hairdo is affecting the neurons in her brain the poor thing. She didn't explicitly mention anything about the awarding of the mining licence, that was only said by the guy at the start, I do believe he was specifically talking about the mining licence though, because that has been the only licence that cominere have been blocking, I can't see him referring to anything else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.