ETM 5.26% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Mining License Permi $1 northwards.., page-15

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    12th May 2017 - IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano commended the authorities of Greenland for its robust safety and security preparatory work for a possible rare earth and uranium mine that is under consideration, during a visit this week.
    The Director General visited the Kvanefjeld site with Greenland’s Prime Minister, Mr Kim Kielsen.
    Greenland is considering building a rare earth elements mine at Kvanefjeld, in the south, a project that could help Greenland diversify its economy. The project is currently going through a definitive feasibility study and environmental impact assessment. The mine will also produce zinc, lithium and uranium. The IAEA has been cooperating with the authorities of Denmark and Greenland on the project, and conducted a workshop on uranium production in Copenhagen at Denmark’s request in 2014, which covered issues pertaining to this field, including international safety and security standards and requirements.
    “Protection of the public and the environment in uranium mining is crucial,” Mr Amano said. “I am pleased to learn that the authorities of Greenland have been working hard with the safety and security preparations for the possible mining operations.”
    https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/iaea-director-general-visits-greenland-and-copenhagen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $12.93K 650.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1923860 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 92679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.