EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

mining license

1. 82 Posts.
    Here's an email response I received from Extract Resources ...

"EXT lodged its Mining Licence application in mid December, 2010. Given the Christmas break limited review would have been possible by the Government of Namibia until mid January, 2011. EXT is aware of ML applications taking anywhere from three months to over 15 months. Granting of the ML is at the discretion of the Ministry of Mines and Energy (MME).

EXT maintains regular dialogue with the Government of Namibia. A recent example of the good relationship the Company has with the Government of Namibia and MME is the third renewal of EPL3138 (ASX release 5 April, 2011), the key licence upon which the prospective mineralised trend extends from Zone 1 at the northern end, to Salem in the south.

EXT will continue to work with the Government of Namibia to progress the granting of the ML, but is not concerned about the time taken to date and believes the Mining Licence is being considered by the Mines Minister and undergoing due process. EXT will continue to keep all key stake holders informed of any material developments."

I sent the email today and received a response within minutes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.