ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Mining License, page-3

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Really do not have much more I an add.
    I called and asked about the ML process and they indicated that the needed documents were submitted and returned with some needed changes which have been completed and returned. These could be accepted as is or returned again for revisions. The time period of 6 moths was mentioned but it could be less or possibly more depending on what added info is required. I was left with the impression that 6 months is a reasonable time expectation but could be less or more-so nothing definite in terms of the time.
    I then said that it sounds like the process is moving also well and the response to that was that it looks like it is not longer and "if" but more of an issue of "when" .
    I asked if the change in the government had a negative impact on the process and the reply was that the company representatives met with the government agency and that nothing negative arose and the company was encouraged to continue the application process.
    It asked if there was a significant issue regarding the fact that a Chinese company was involved. and the response to that was " only by some local individual ' and the the official position of the government is to encourage Chinese investment and involvement. It was also mentioned that the Chinese company involved may take a large stake in the ownership at a later date - which we all were aware of.
    The final comment that was made was as follows - " the prospects have never looked better than now" .

I was encouraged by the discussion even though nothing definite was said but it appears to me that the process is moving along well and that it is likely( with some reservation on my part because you never know what could occur in the interim ) that a ML will be obtained at some future date and that when obtained the Chinese company is seriously committed and financially able to develop this mine.
    Forgot to mention- I said that usually resource bases are understated and I suspect that the resource is much larger than indicated officially. The response to that statement is that the indicated resource will last 300 years as is because only 3M tons will be processed annually. The resource base could easily exceed another 1B tons but it really does not matter as we have so much already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.