CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hairy, disclaimer is on the last page of the report.Please...

1. dtr
    502 Posts.
    Hairy, disclaimer is on the last page of the report.
    Please read.
    Hairy, it seems that Continental Coal is a sponsor of "Mining Maven", but whether that constitutes paying for the report is another thing.

Cash as at 31 December 2011 and whether it be CCC or CCLSA will be revealed in the half yearly as per ASX reporting requirements.
    It's not misleading, it just doesn't give you the information you want at this point in time.

As for the previous BBBEE partner and Botswana, now you're just deliberately trying to skew things.
    A tad misleading of you (in my opinion).

"Who is paying for the stalls at the mining expo CCC or CCLSA ?"
    Well, firstly PPR are paying. I'm sure they'd bill Conti for their stall, not multiple stalls as you're implying. A tad misleading of you (in my opinion).

Seems we're back to Vanmag Hairy.
    You told me you'd done your research. Either you're trying to play dumb or you haven't done your research as you said you had in a previous post.
    A tad misleading of you (in my opinion).

To clear that one up for you, Continental Goldfields decided to buy Vanmag. Continental Goldfields changed their name to Continental Capital, this occurred when the company changed it business focus.
    Continental Capital changed their name to Continental Coal when the business focus changed again.
    Most of this paragraph I provided is paraphrased from the Mining Maven report, did you read it?

"Cash burn is greater than cash available".
    Please show me that information Hairy.
    Otherwise, it would be a tad misleading. Show me facts please, the numbers, the profit/loss statements, not what you think is going on.

"Everything they touch is unfinished and has un answered questions."
    What's unfinished Hairy?
    Vlakvarkfontein? Ferreira? Penumbra? De Witt complex?
    Your statement is a tad misleading (in my opinion)
    Who is going to answer those questions for you Hairy?
    A third party?

I think the last two sentences of your post are about the only things I can't critique.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.