DSE 1.14% $2.66 dropsuite limited

Jimmywell picked up. Thankyou.Very good article. One criticism,...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    Jimmy

well picked up. Thankyou.

Very good article. One criticism, the title should have read

MULTIPLE HIGHGRADE PODS

lol

Candle- all you are showing is that you havent done enough research. A simple look at the Co website will show you that Alex Bajada is an ex-broker and corporate consultant, he is also on the board of the state superannuation commission. He has extensive corporate and institutional networks.
    This is an asset, imo.
    This info is easily found on the website. Its only a suprise to people who have not done enough research. You are starting to sound a bit paranoid. I am not trying to ridicule you, i am saying read the article its no BS. Sure its nicely crafted but the facts are the facts.
    The board of EXM is currently seeking a suitable 'technically' oriented person in order to flesh out their skill sets and shows a clear intention to move to production beginning with Rising Sun.
    ATM this is an exploration Co and exploration Companies need to be able to manage their registers and raise cash, geos take care of finding the shiny yellow stuff and thats how it works in the real world.
    It is just my opinion, but i have been a shareholder in this Co for a long time now and, unlike folk like yourself, my hard earned dollars have (mostly)been tipped directly into the Co coffers.It's my money paying for the drilling (along with many others) and i am very satisfied with the progress that has been made and the way the Co is being run, we are cashed up and finding gold. IMO its as simple as that.
    Listen to the other posters, dont take my word for it, they know whats going on (most of them).

DYOR

BoomTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.030(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $185.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.73 $2.63 $35.41K 13.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 2728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.