SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

Point 1.Not for me to answer.Point 2.Firstly I'm of the male...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Point 1.

Not for me to answer.

Point 2.

Firstly I'm of the male persuasion Tas.

Secondly I disagree with your categorising of tantalum into the volatile commodities market.I have mentioned before that it is a commodity that lives in its own little world of clandestine off-takes and the only spot market that is known of is the smaller quantities that tend to be dumped on the open market as well as the scrap market.

As far as the value of the tantalum assets they have in the ground is concerned I'll have to let the Bfs and the per pound costings do the talking.However things do come up a treat if they sell the feldspar as well.

Niobium?All I can say is why arnt they using it.Perhaps its because there is already an established tantalum industry that wants to stay alive.Perhaps its the uniqueness of tantalum as an element in high temperature-stress situations.Its used inside jet engines for strength coatings,its the preffered type of capacitor in car electronics because of heat stresses and similalry in small mobile technology where high capacitance is required in small packages.It is preffered because it is still proven to be more stable than other substitutes.Have a read of the TTI site if you doubt this.

"Kosherness" of the off-take contract?If Gip can produce at anything near the costing of what they say(sub $10/lb and closer to $5 I believe)then there is quite a margin for any blowouts.The fact of the matter may well be exposed IF they show us some finance in the near future as any bank will have to be happy with the numbers.If no finnace is forthcoming I'll eat the hat that rabbits supposed to be coming from.

Point 3.

Sgw assets?So why have the Sgw administrators taken sooooo long to get any kind of an idea as to what to do with these assets(?)They may have 5 years to run but I believe that is at the outside without a new high grade resource being defined and 5 years in this industry at the price that Sgw have wanted $60+/Lbs is getting just too expensive for these larger off-take customers in the context of the current tantalum supply chain and for it remain financially viable.This has been proven by the result of the arbitration in which Cabots were prepared to give SGW/FH a higher price per pound BUT on the basis of substantially REDUCED volume over only 3 years.Now honestly ask yourself where is Cabots going to get 500Klbs + of tantalum post that 3 year period.They have reduced the volume and time span for a reason.Imo THEY HAVE ANOTHER SUPPLIER.

Gip now have a well respected mining engineer on board so any lack of expertise in this area will be made up for by him.

What spec company meets deadlines?Show me a spec company that has and I'll show you corners cut and companies in trouble.

Stale take or pay off-take?Like I say if the bank gives them finance then?????? perhaps this might vindicate the validity of the said off-take contract.

Point 4.

PLEASE read ALL the company annmnts and keep in mind what Tas has said re the capital raising BUT also keep in mind the fact that the ords share register has been kept below 200M and the head of the company has been kept above water AND the project has continued to develop to a very interesting junture.And all this is not to mention the upcoming Allaqi drilling.

Next few months should be illuminating and will vindicate HC attitudes one way or another.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $18.15K 3.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2313931 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 443688 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.