CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: environmental review to add my own views, I think that if...

1. 147 Posts.
    re: environmental review to add my own views, I think that if approval was NOT going to be forthcoming for this project at the very least, then the 3 placements wouldnt have taken place. My hunch is that some information must have been shared which caused the 3 instos to want to pick up such a huge placement - regardless of how much in the $ they are - $40+m is still a lot of money to just throwaway; knowing well full that that if things dont go their way, there is absically going to be tuff to dump.

IMO that the decision is a given, just not quite forthcoming yet. I do believe also that its quite likely that given that May is supposed to the start date of construction, its just a case of bidding their time and also making sure they get it right.

Their story is definatley outstanding; bar the stand of the greenies and environmentalists. bottom line is that the government is for it and hard to see it be approved. question is time and i guess if one is willing to wait it out, could be rewarding.

ITs really hard investing in these kind of shares because often, there is lots of value hidden in them barring one or two factors. These are the factors that make them "cheap" in relative terms. So I guess its the risk factor and also opportunity cost to bear when buying such companies.

DT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.