FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Mining News Article, page-76

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    All the wheels are in motion here.

Moving forward we have a PFS due to be announced end of month. This will be a huge catalyst for an increase in share price if everything stacks up the way we all think it should. Don't be surprised if our PFS brings that big rerate, it may not have been the case for other companies in the same sector, but they had market caps that already priced in success and in most cases had overshot the mark on hype. We certainly are not in this category with what we have lying in the ground.

We know who the big holders of this are, we know the relationships some of these big holders have with the old board, we also know the way the big end of town operates and they won't let the price get away before they have taken their position. I'm sure our new BoD are doing the rounds to the right people and i'm confident we have a few big players looking at taking a position within BGS. They may actually be doing it right now.

Patience will be rewarded, we are all in early on this one, some earlier than others. Let the story unfold, we've waited patiently for this long don't get pushed out now because games are going to be played on this one before the handbrake comes off.

Good luck all going to be an interesting September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.