CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

These figures are soon gonna be ancient history Juk. First table...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    These figures are soon gonna be ancient history Juk. First table hasnt really been updated since 1999 and second lot oxides are only as much as required for the kick starter project. More will be assimilated into a broader "base metals" production as they are defined later.

They will have HUNDREDS of holes' results to add to these by EOY resource upgrades.

And what of the Browns sulphides lookalike at Mt Fitch ? Thats on the shelf for later I guess as Browns superpit resource/ reserves upgrades assumes priority for HNC fast-track DFS ...... reckon HNC are ITCHING to hand us a billion+ bucks for the capex for "Alf's" likely 6+ mill tpa ops (?)

And then theres the Uranium ....... Mt Fitch resource/reserves upgrades likely for lbs AND av grade likely according to Alf again. But what's this new U- stuff at Browns East bros !

Methinks overall drill priorities will be determined by Browns superpit fast-track DFS requirements from here. Logical.

I'm happy to stick with only 2 mill lbs pa U target from Mt Fitch starter project for a coupla years so as to get SULPHIDES revving asap ..... then we can upgrade to 5 mill lbs pa U prob anytime / in time to commit at PEAK U prices. Thats the way Id play it and I read it. Alf's RJUM share cap idea makes a lot of sense to me. So happy to have him such a happy crew member.

Of course having a separate RJUM U-boat would independently fast-track the U as well ...... Oh much too complicated for me (not) praise Zeus haha.

So glad u guys are looking out for my health. Guess u want me around so can enjoy the partying with yas for while yet haha. Mucho taaa. Hots u are one up. Back in about 3 weeks. Got a date in Shanghai first.

Happy to be assigned as official celebrations event coordinator and espesh if we get a corporate cruiser requiring a part time emcee. Part-time only cos wanna spend time aboard mine as well of course !

What a wonderful techno-close with the BID AT THE HIGH right at a pivot. Once we leave the 5th marker buoy we should quickly test the all time high and confirm breakout into deep blue soon therafter. Lack of loose stock atm methinks. Good to see then HMC's early Xmas pressie went into tight hands all too aware of the intrinsic fair value.

Got a feeling the reporting doldrums of the past 6 months is gonna be balanced out at the other end by the next 6 months. Same goes for price performance I would hope.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.