RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

All the stars are aligning! As Neptune rightly points out,...

1. 126 Posts.
    All the stars are aligning! As Neptune rightly points out, mining has started at West 45, smelter fees are the lowest in years and going lower, and the global POZ is looking solid. This will only move higher as the deficit takes hold into 2018/19. At this price point, now's the time to be pumping in as much investment dollars as you can. Like Karl SPALECK, Mel PALANCIAN is another very cool head who is very approachable and absolutely all over this operation with the right people in every corner of the business. Despite the problematic market conditions for the past 3-years which has frustrated some longer-term holders, I'd be doing cart wheels right now if I owned a significant amount of this company, which I do, along with many others. Market conditions have flipped 180 degrees in favour of Zinc and the road ahead is very very exciting. Try to ignore the rubbish commentary of some with chips on their shoulders. If it looks likes a potato and smells like a potato, its a potato. We've all suffered hardship at one point or another. Some worse than others. What matters is that Big Red is a good egg in the right space at the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.