SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

mining permit?, page-15

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Jacky,

They did! You can see from the most recent quarterly report! They said although they have got enviromental approval, the enriromental department have also requested more information/documents etc..Also Department of Defence needs something from SDL too. And the board is negotiating with them atm and hopefully more approval will be announced.

The 2nd Quarterly report also mentioned there was some technical issues with the mining /exploration permits.

They stopped drilling during the place crash have also caused some delays too.

I have to say there aren't many companies have experience dealing with the Cameroonian Government/authorities,or familiair with how do things work over there.So it is understandable that the board has delayed their schedule. I couldn't come up with any reasons why the Government want to derail this project, and am very confident with this project. There might be a possibility that SDL will defer their schedule again,and SP drifts further downward. That doesn't matter, because soon or later, it will get all the green lights and starts production. As one said, patience pays and more patience pays more!

I guess both the governments and the potential partners want to have more benefits/stakes in this project whereas the board is trying to balance the demand and supply,protecting shareholders' value while getting big players involved. And this is going to take some time to settle down. What we need is patience and patience. Remember there is one Chinese saying from Wall Street 2 : Hao Shi Duo Mo.

Cheers,

William

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.