SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

mining permit?, page-16

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    SDL is the only share I have that I dont watch very much or worry about...granted I did buy in the middle of the year.

seems a few a little worried if it will all work out

I would like to endorse many of the preceeding posts that say it better than me.

"urgently want this project to work!!... World is watching"

"they have a huge financial and socio economic interest as does the Congo Govt who also have a stake in this."

"Can you imagine the damage that derailing this project .."

"No worries about Cameroon Government's support for SDL."

...so ...will it happen for SDL ..and if so....why? ...IMO there are three very important drivers for SDL

1. Legacy, passion and drive in that order..... the management of SDL have a legacy to carry on the efforts of its former management - 7 people not 1 died in June in progressing SDL ...a hugh unfathomable event - which unless one lived through one would have not any idea of its tremendous impact. I dont think for one waking moment that GJ and others have anything more on their minds than to prove that their mates , the management who they knew so well and interacted with every day did not die in vain. ....this is a high incentive . Think about it - if 7 of your mates died trying to build something you all believed in and you were part of that mix....what would you do?
    LEGACY then PASSION and DRIVE - a very important mix to make it all happen. The SP has gathered momentum since June...even before the MOU's...why?...because others see the same passion and drive to make it happen. GJ has often stated that he feels so accountable that he hired everyone of those men - what a load to carry - what a driver to make it happen for SDL. GJ wont go on holiday in March unless it is all sewn up. I trust the man - he is passionate in what he believes can be achieved and so driven to "atone" to former management so their efforts were not in vain and so is his team. He will not leave a stone unturned to achieve. To say he is on holidays speaks volumes that he see his mission as accomplished and everything is in place.

2. The Cameroon Government is driven as well. Opportunity knocks...life changing for their people - why throw it away?...you throw it away now and no one else may dare to knock again for a long time. As Cameroon and surrounding areas are increasingly in the limelight lately punters are also waking up to the hugh potential of what the management are targeting.
    Cameroon Government are smart enough to know what side their bread is buttered on. They wont let the opportunity pass. Always better to stall a little rather than say "yes" straight away to incoming business.

3. Its the new emerging frontier... in a few months everyone will be all over it

Fundamentals work a treat but market sentiment works better ... watch the carrying on in pushing the SP down every day...its done for a reason ....its a very good story and the market loves a good story combine it with passion,drive and a new emerging frontier and it will be a life changing investment for many.

Be patient and trust GJ - he hasnt let you down since he stepped up to the plate - has he? why would he now - he has set himself a hugh target by march and I dont think he would be planning holdays if he was going to let his "mates" that he feels so accountable too down..do you?

Think there may be a few "a big hug!.." soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.