SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Dear SDL holders,Do yourselves all a favour, place this chap...

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Dear SDL holders,

Do yourselves all a favour, place this chap Matt on the ignore list, i know i have. His comments about voting no and remarks about China, i can only assume are made out of pure lack of knowledge and plain ignorance. I can only thank China for showing interest in projects in remote parts of the world and usually linked to so much political uncertainty, which is something SDL management has found out over the years, but if it wasn't for them i don't think that this project would have the chance of ever getting to a production stage, not with the financial markets as they are right now. So, comments about China or any other visionary that is prepared to risk billions extracting ore from jungles, I can only take my hat off to them. And, I will always remember those who lost their lives on this project. Matt do yourself a favour and try to view this investment from a Macro picture and you will quickly understand that it is not as easy as you may think and more credit needs to be given to management for what they have done so far ..... I really hope that Sundance can secure permits in a timely manner,and as some of you have suggested, this may open the door to other bids, perhaps?. In the meantime, 0.57 cents is a lot better than 0.30 cents they were without a JV or takeover. For me it is time to move on as 4 years has been a very long ride. Many thanks to those invaluable posts from the likes of Westcott, baukaw,squidd,yancheng, Py and others. Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.