SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

mining permits., page-24

1. 3,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Go SDL...39.5c!!

Just thought i'd put in a cameo...by request

Sidswnger - SDL receive a DAILY proxy update.... the report in the AFR is spot on!! The Acceptances are overwhelmingly in favour...sorry to dissapoint you and so many... :(

Wescott - By ref to George Jones and his one day per week...i have generalised that.. He is a Non - Exec Chairman so will not commit full time to SDL..On a AVERAGE year a Non exec chairman may work 1 - 2 days per week full time for a co.....But by all accounts he has been very committed to SDL of late in this critical time...and luckily for all shareholders he has... He remuneration is inline with his skill, talent and credentials.. He has delivered a result...when no-one else could.

Pythagerous - your comment re Poker is so incorrect its not funny.. Folding is akin to cracking under pressure?? That comment shows you do not play at all..Period. Folding is simply picking the right time to fight, when you have the advantage. Folding is not a negative action, it is one that is necessary if you are to be successful in poker.. Ask any player as you are not one...SDL has no advantage here...I know when to fold...when our cards arent strong...they arent here..sorry

EWO - the board's goal is shareholder wealth creation...this is what they are doing...spending another 4 years searching for a JV is wealth destruction...due care and attention...comedy hour..

And Matt - a poster SUSPENDED 12 times for a whole range of slurs, profanity and general BS.. Are you the dumb money retail investor i often hear?..We all know you will post back some tirade againt Baukaw saying i said this and i said that and i have agendas etc.. whatever..see if you can be stable and not...we are all watching.. but if you do..cool..carefactor ZERO.. You post about Hanlong being the PRC - No Matt they are not the same...an IO cartel exists..comical...cut n paste another article Matt... You have not ONCE posted any SDL cricital information..track record speaks..your only track record is suspensions... You play chicken with Hanlong for a few cents...yet would accept 45c ( if they said Final) You are right though on one comment Matt about me...i am accepting the Hanlong negotiated bid period...whether it was 35c, 40c or 45c... I am and want OUT of Sundance...done.....Bought many in the low 20's and many in the low 30's....I believe the risks SDL face are not worth the upside anymore.. and without Hanlong we would be buried.....Downside is so signifacnt...upside limited...Yes Matt OUT into the bid whatever they negotiated i am out..SDL is so limited with its options... good luck Matt with your plans

There will be no counter with or without concentions...sorry to upset again so many...SDL has a +$1b market cap, and are daylight away from production.. Market is literd with dreams and hopes that dont materialised and producers struggling to survive....There's no White Knight coming i dont think..but would love to be suprised

Andres/maurico/Haemitite/Reddrgon/Del/Taboon/squid/DRS/ZXC/Chafy/Dtrad/Fizz/GP/JD/Ellabella/Westcott and many others thumbs up good work and a pleasure

have a good xmas/NYE ALL...May see some of you at the Vote on the 14th.. Its been a wild ride..enjoy January banking your cheque....45c is coming i think..

over n out til from HC for a long while..im outta here......off to the golf course...ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.