TLG 0.00% 59.5¢ talga group ltd

The greens see the words "new mine" and they stop reading. The...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    The greens see the words "new mine" and they stop reading. The maturity levels are well measured against a 6 year old.

Thunberg is worried about the profits all going to the company, that the company will cut and run on their mine. This perhaps was the mentality of mines 40 years ago, but nowadays, those who read the documents will find elaborate plans to restore and maintain neighboring area. Again, if she could be bothered to read...

I do agree that companies should be held to the plans they propose. Make sure the company provides a plan to address environmental concerns. If Thunberg campaigned on that, I would sign on. Too bad she takes the propaganda tone. All mines bad. Climate! Environment! Reindeer! Climate... erm.

I am not familiar with Kallak other than it is close to hydropower and will be part of the swedish green steel trend. Kind of a no-brainer here. You would think, reading the article, that the reindeer are incapable of being herded an extra 5 miles out of the way. You would think that the mining company has no plan for ensuring the water quality of surrounding areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $225.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.8¢ 59.0¢ $19.25K 32.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 17651 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 5023 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.