RBM redbank mines limited

You are probably best to ring the company with this sort of...

1. 97 Posts.
    You are probably best to ring the company with this sort of technical question. I don't know if there are any geologists on this thread who can help you out.

It is also probably too early to tell re the size of the orebody.

My guess is that unless they find a lot of breccia pipes that it is likely they will mine each pipe separately and not as one big pit. I think that Sandy Flat to Bluff is about 5 kms so probably need to be separate smaller pits.

I re-read some of the old announcements recently and the 1st Aegis report (Jan'07) and note that they believe Sandy Flat could end up being 2-3 times the current resource ie. it would then be 4-6 mill tonnes.

Also Aegis state in their Jan 07 report that "the copper and gold resources as they stand more than justify the current share price and with copper production already underway, a favourable view of the company's prospects is valid." They made this statement when the share price was $0.20 so with the price currently around $0.15 you would think that they would be even more confident. The news since then has all been solid and met expectations possibly except for the monthly production which was at about 50 tonnes per month in the March qtr instead of the forecast 80 tonnes due to the wet season.

Note also that their valuation has moved up from $0.22 to $0.33.

This is a very undervalued stock atm.

Hope the Cu price holds up so that RBM can capitalise in the short term.

The Cu in the Pit Water at Sandy Flat is worth about A$3 mill alone on top of the stockpiles they are currently extracting.

With more results due in coming weeks and these other positives something must give soon.

Good luck
    Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.