BTU 0.00% 15.0¢ bathurst resources limited

I'm a Kiwi, invested only in Au resource stocks: More liquid and...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm a Kiwi, invested only in Au resource stocks: More liquid and easier to make money (usually!).
    I own BTU on the ASX - reason = much easier to trade/sell.

It's a hard one - I think this govt will do something if the process becomes shakey.

There are a lot of jobs at stake and also a big set of BTU carrots eg money spent on the environment and I think (?) some infrastructure build by BTU. Billions will go into NZ in various ways. Good move by BTU having environmentalist type in company.

The govt are already changing laws as fast as they can to get over the greenies (eg around an environment Act regarding coastal areas so they can more easily build infrastructure - eg to get their crazy big roads built at the expense of the rest of NZ).

I suspect there are "mates talks" behind the scenes and a real will to get this going. But the other side are likely to draw it out if they can.

I think the coasters really really need the jobs - more lost in the last weeks.

So if I had the money I would probably buy more (on the ASX).....

(Also it seems there is a lot of buying and selling by major "shareholder" UBS (think that's the name) - is this manipulation/shorting - I don't know enough about this subject......

Lastly coal price has been under pressure, but this coal is the best, and I for one am not writing off it's ongoing use by China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.