NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Mac, Why bother engaging with a person who will not answer a...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Mac,

Why bother engaging with a person who will not answer a direct question. His message is either "minorities are screwed" and "Nkwe is screwed". There is no analysis and no depth. If you happen to be correct he will just disappear or use the excuse "NKP was a $1+ stock so what you are getting after a decade ...how are you happy with that/how can you see it as a win" . In the case he is correct he will rub it in.

At the moment, from the feedback I am getting there is still a lot of work to be done.
    While things look better than it did when we got the warning on the Mining Right cancellation, we are still at the mercy of factors that is out of our direct control. Genorah created the mess with communities over the past years, and now the Chinese have to fix it.

I like many other people hope for a positive resolution as soon as possible. I cannot control (none of us minorities can) the current spat between Genorah/Zijin and communities/DMR. Even Mr Pham is dependent on feedback from his end. Instead of engaging with a person that will never agree with you on Hotcopper focus your energy on other things.

I am trading other stocks in the meantime. I have a sizable investment in NKP but its not my only thing. Once NKP comes back on the market then we take it further.

Lets just sit and see what happens.

On a side note, supposedly our ex-director Peter Landau has come across something like $15m. Rumor vine on St George Terrace in Perth is that he sold some privately owned cosmetic company. Landau owes NKP $2.5m plus interest at 10% per annum from December 2014 (Settlement Agreement). Nkwe could see another $3m soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.