AW1 3.85% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Mining Resource Estimate - SP and Timing Predictions, page-32

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I was trying to tell people it's going to be small since this was the first MRE. I got that from watching Dave's videos where he did emphasize it several times, this is the first MRE and until more drilling is done they can't incorporate other stuff they might be very confident about.

I primarily view this from a long term perspective and in that regard today's news is great. These grades are economical and prove a potential DSO operation.

I feel like a lot of the people who are somehow angry by how things go in regards to announcements not being perfectly as anticipated, or a bit delayed are very new to mining stocks (not referring to you here @s1r1us just a few of the crazy posts I've seen over the last 12 months). I'm not saying management is 100% perfect here and it would be nice for them to dial back the enthusiasm because it can unintentionally create false expectations when people misinterpret...but they're also human and a lot of people miss the human element in this.

If people want to see horror show mining stocks I can show them some. Then they'll really see what a red flag is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ $201.6K 1.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 552992 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 378473 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.