NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

There was a capper and he was not a figment of imagination -- he...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    There was a capper and he was not a figment of imagination -- he wanted an outcome which he has realised will not happen and has decided not to waste anymore stock

This is not a race and there is no gamble

This is the final chapter where all the heroes and villians have decided that collective good is better than collective death. In the weeks to come the experts in the know say
    --mining will be notarised
    --20million Zijin money will be available to NKP for fursnishing bonds and Env requirements to get the project running
    --Bengwenyama and Genorah have finally agreed to work towards a resolution (this is solid info from Beng side)
    --Zijin working with DRA on ground

when its all done, to control the project Zijin need 69% of NKP (which translates to 51% of project) --Not possible under SARB rules to do that without JSE listing--which means more shares issued in SA-why would they let you and me and some SA shareholders sit around potentially blocking any of their plans(minority shareholders can block anything citing-conflict of interest) --The neatest or most uncomplicated way for Zijin is to buy all of it when the chance is there and there is no complication of takeover ceiling, JSE listing etc. At the end of the day Zijin are a precious metals miner that need the project to move forward. And Nkwe is actually the longest minelife project they have on their hands as their assets and reserves are being rapidly depleted or unable to mine due to local ressistance (hence the publicly stated move by Zijin that they look to acquire 2 projects by the end of this year)

The price will be a multiple of 15cents and not 15 otherwise Huanshan would not have taken the options .

My next post will be on "offer from Zijin"
    good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.