DVP 2.94% $2.10 develop global limited

Mining Services, page-9

1. 2,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    I think it makes sense because last Friday should have been a green day, but markets tanked. And today, without the help of the media morons, we realise that The SA variant is likely a non-event.

I still hold the view that the copper price will see $5+ and so far it’s been performing fairly well compared to other commodities. It’s in line with bills move- out of the gold game at a cyclical high and into copper at the beginning of a cycle.

I would like to se those assay results already. Do we have any idea how deep this deposit could be? It will be nice if we can add minimum .25% to the grade of the total project. Does anyone know how good the mineralisation has to be down below to reach a 20-40% increase in the grade of the project? It’s probably a silly question and borderline hopeful/delusional, but I keep asking to my self why has Bill chosen DVP’s SS project. I’m hoping it’s because he knows something nobody else knows except for maybe AJ.

Deferred trading tomorrow so hoping to see some institutions throwing some more of their support here. Particularly those loyal to BB. The boards creation of wealth for shareholders is staggering and too good to ignore in this investment climate.

gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.10
Change
0.060(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $541.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.11 $2.02 $2.352M 1.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5892 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.10 4390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.