1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ASA Events

Title: Adelaide Investor Forum sponsored by FIIG Securities

When: Wednesday, 19 Jun 2013 12:00 pm

Where: Scots Church Hall - Adelaide

Category: ASA Meetings Description

GRAPHITE MINING IN THE MID NORTH AND ON EYRE PENINSULAR

Gerard Anderson Managing Director from Archer Exploration will present in depth on Australia including tenure over Australia Plains, Burra, Wilmington, Leigh Creek and Eyre Peninsula. Archer has also earned the rights to minerals other than uranium on Wildhorse Plain near Cleve on Eyre Peninsula.

The Company listed on the ASX in August 2007 primarily focused on exploration in the West Roxby area for IOCGU deposits. Archer sold its 5 West Roxby tenements to BHP for $8M in mid-2012 and as at 31 March 2013 had $10.4M in cash to fund development of its priority high grade Campoona Graphite Deposit. Campoona is an outstanding deposit in that it can deliver ultra-pure graphite concentrates at yields above 90%. Such concentrates are very rare and command a significant premium in the marketplace. Archer will complete its mine studies in Q1-Q2 2014 and commence mine operations soon thereafter.

Gerard Anderson is a Geologist with 39 years experience in exploration, mine geology, resource estimation and mine management. Gerard has held senior management positions as Exploration Superintendent at the Boddington Gold Mine, Chief Geologist Bronzewing Gold Mine, Chief Geologist Kalgoorlie Consolidated Gold Mines (Superpit and Mt Charlotte), General Manager Golden Grove Operations and General Manager Joint Ventures for Newmont and Managing Director at Croesus and Centrex. Gerard joined Archer Exploration Limited in October 2010 as Managing Director.

http://australianshareholders.com.au/asa_site/index.php?view=details&id=2680%3Aadelaide-investor-hour&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=95

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.