NWC 0.00% 3.1¢ new world resources limited

Mining Study, page-46

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Canaccord gave a hell of a write up on NWC and anchoring the price at .30c might have required (as many here have highlighted) more regular updates on progress. their investors grew impatient obviously less passionate about the project and more interested in a quick return.
    the new .18c target price may be a result of the difference between expectation and reality on progress and backlash.
    I think being an Aust. Company, NWC has a lot of work ahead of it in the US. Hopefully these last share options grease the wheels of the right gears to turn stalled confidence into momentum closer to the projects home.

(I love how Mike has the objective of retaining the mine from exploration to production however globalisation has taken a real kick in the pants in recent years and the appetite for foreign companies to operate has likely diminished.

although, work is work any mining town will tell you.

goodwill goes a long way. )

just as canaccord investors bought up last time a new investment team are buying up now.

I hope the timing is a little better for these guys, otherwise we may run out of eager Buyers.

timing the run of good news is so important for NWC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $91.15K 2.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 622950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.