mining tax labor will win next election, page-17

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I doubt that the electorate at large is that dumb that it can't see right trough Labor's money grab, which is the direct result of its scandalous waste of taxpayers' hard earned dollars.

As time goes by more and more of the electorate will come to understand the asinine stupidity of this legislation that gives a company a meagre 6% return for all its hard work that:

- gives untold revenue to the Federal and State governments;

- employs thousands of people;

- brings in billions of dollars in overseas currency;

- is a significant factor in preventing Australia from reverting back to a Banana Republic;

- through its flow of dividends is of significant financial assistance to many retirees and thereby reduces their reliance on the welfare largesse handed out by the Feds.It's quite amazing that the Feds, and their supplicant public servants, have not taken this into consideration in their mathematical models (assuming they have undertaken such models,of course.)

This must be the silliest, dumbest politically motivated taxation proposal I have ever seen in my lifetime!

How can we possibly trust such a government to use this money wisely, when it has made such a mess of the BER. Here is a partial extract of an article on this unholy mess from today's Australian:

'ONE dollar in every three spent under the Building the Education Revolution scheme is being frittered away on needless bureaucratic costs, onerous documentation requirements and expensive building materials.

A preliminary assessment by Melbourne quantity surveying firm Swift Construction of the template library and classroom building used by the Victorian Education Department says the project management system for primary schools "ensures added cost for no discernible value adding to the project".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.