MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

I'll tell you what's stirring, it's the retail investors digust...

1. 3,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    I'll tell you what's stirring, it's the retail investors digust that the shrewd investors that picked up the Stirling stock at 0.06c had an uncanny ability to know that project funding was near. Any uplift in the share price in the short term and these guys will offload.

As for RCF not supporting unprofitable projects. Well, this won't be unprofitable - for them.

Now who do I think comes out on top from today's announcement?

Here are my medal winners.

- Bronze Medal -
    GR Engineering.
    They can build the plant and earn some good coin, no matter what happens. (Take a look at their share price today - GNG). I am a holder, never thought that MZI would help me though.

- Silver - (just pipped by a nose for Gold)
    Doral.
    They get an upgrade to their banged up 1980's dry plant for doing very little. Someone at Doral will be winning the Employee of the Year coming up with this beauty, think a nice old bonus from the Japanese owners will follow also. (Maybe this was their plan all along, get on the register, get them to fix the plant).

- Gold -
    RCF:
    That's a deal and a half for these boys, well, I think it is, only RCF would be able to understand with this sort of complexity. But if a company is on it's knees why not ask for more cheap shares, even free shares, loans, bridging loans, royalties, no early loan paybacks, 4% above Libor rates, it just goes on. Damn good work from the biggest shareholder.

A special mention should go to 4th place and that's MZI's management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.