mining town boom to bust, page-41

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Moondoong,not a good place you're at,at the moment but suggesting FIFO is dying and Perth will become a waste land man are you sure you're not doing drugs or is the bitter and twisted side of you blurring your judgement,I have been in the west for the last 8 years and I see a slowing down but that was always going to happen as construction winds down it is a cycle I been through it in the 80's with coal mines in QLD i've worked in "Moronbah" back then,I now live in Port Hedland its changed my life you just need to be aware of what your goals are and have an exit plan don't get addicted to the bigger bucks or you will never leave, I've been at both ends of the money pile so when I saw the sun shining in the west I've made hay,Port will continue to thrive it is not going to come to a screaming halt things will moderate as past growth was not sustainable, but the heaviest tonnage port in the world is not about to pull the shutters down and close up shop,basiclly mate wake up and breath the air,best of luck with the lawyers,sooner ya roll over and make a deal the sooner they cant shaft you anymore.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.