WKT 2.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Mining Weekly Post, page-96

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    ha ha ha we are in production and you are not.
    in 12 months we will see how your argument stands up.
    whatever happened a few years ago with WKT is long in the past before I purchased my shares. I don’t even know the history of the share buy back and have no need to know, it’s in the past.I am only interested in the future.
    how I see it is WKT are taking the hard road, Exploration- proven deposits, DFS mine study and off take agreements all done. Relocation agreements signed and payed out and finally finance. All but finance has been delivered. All the so called hype you say is the facts all the milestones achieved and all leading up to funding.
    You think that because your stock didn’t need funding (at the expense of shareholders) and you got to production earlier that makes your stock superior. Your management got it wrong but probably the only way they could get into production. WKT as you say have not begun producing, no one here thinks otherwise we have a startup plan in place to start small, work it out and then grow as supply will increase. Give us 12 months of production before you condemn WKT business plan. Then that would be comparing apples with apples.
    hope you had a good surf!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.