NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I do love your posts and respect everything I read... but your...

1. 239 Posts.
    I do love your posts and respect everything I read... but your use of the word "fact" is slightly exaggerated.
    We have farms in dispute...... decisions being over turned... legal firms involved...changing precedents and no real announcements from DMR since the last decision was disputed.
    Why not wait until this unfolds ...... this situation will not remain how it currently is.... surely.... that?s the only fact we currently know.
    As i have always stated here..... It?s what we don?t know that will affect us and no matter how many conversations or emails with management, this will not change ...... (Although I am blown away by how much information I have obtained from people on this site and am thankful to those who are pro and against NKP)
    What makes me laugh however is this perception that these guys are the only listed company that have ever gone about various business dealings the wrong way......... there not squeaky clean but also IMO there not the devil on earth....
    There are going to be so many deals and legal processes put on the table between all parties from now until Easter I?m struggling to debate anything without any official announcements.
    As far as local community and 1864 (sorry wrong date i know) goes... my local pub in the UK has been a pub since 1189.....let?s not jump on the moral high ground here as to the oldest land owner / community in the region ? documentation wasn?t around when land rights were first disputed in the region.
    As I said love your work and am thankful for your insight ? but I feel that as a collective group we only know half of the facts currently....

(Currently enjoying all the delights from your homeland in Northland NZ.... beautiful place!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.