OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Well it has been a round a month since they started the incline...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Well it has been a round a month since they started the incline so I thought I would start a new topic dedicated to it. They said it would be slow going to begin with so they properly have not got very far as of yet, it would be nice to get a little update and we might as Mark stated a few weeks ago that they were going to do some drilling and would be updating the market about it shortly, I hope he includes some info about how the incline is going and if things are progressing on time. The price is holding up, especially the options, I am a little surprised at how few options are for sale at the moment and the price being paid for them. Going to be a slow few months for news and interest might drop of for a while but still looking good in my opinion and any good news regarding grades will push us up a bit I would think. With the valuation estimated at 15 cents fully risked and 30 cents with no risk ( I think I am reading that right ) and a head grade of 20 grams a ton with production at 40k tons a year any indication that the grades will be higher will quickly jump us up. Is any one buying options instead of heads at the moment ? Got to wonder if that would be a better plan and at what price difference do the options loose the appeal ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.