ERL 33.3% 0.2¢ empire resources limited

what set date ? scheduled ( which means planned)..a plan of...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    what set date ?

scheduled ( which means planned)..a plan of procedure, usually written, for a proposed objective,
    put forward (a plan or suggestion) for consideration by others doesn't say any set date ? transport of the ore is scheduled for the delivery mid july ". (to me means all going well )...as in the council giving approval as expected by discussions with them..which has been related to me that they had discussions..as stated councils do as they please ..say one thing and do the other..never seen a mining company get approval on the day they expected it yet..all they can do is schedule in the hope that the council does as expected..ore seems ready to go ..burbank seems ready..just a waiting game for the council atm..such is life..i would rather they scheduled transport rather than wait till being caught off guard with approval before they expected it..then organise transport and production..
    i would see non scheduling as unprofessional..so to me i don't see them saying scheduled as misleading , just tells me they are prepared and ready to go on approval....

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170705/pdf/43kflg183pqzmv.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.226M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 17415245 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7983800 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.