NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

miningmx report

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Yesterday i wrote to Andre requesting feedback on his article. Following are questions and answers and my observations.

Q1. I am curious as to how you obtained a copy of the Concourt correspondence destined for Genorah Res and their lawyers?

Answer: I'm unfortunately not at liberty to reveal how I obtained the document given that its validity is not under suspicion.

Wonder who leaked it to Andre?????

Q2.You only quoted part of the Concourt correspondence in your article. Is it possible to obtain a copy of the complete document?

Answer: I suggest you contact Mr David Tasker, Nkwe's investor relations manager.

In other words he does not want to print the correspondence nor share it.

Q3. I cannot see how the Concourt correspondence is a
    setback to Nkwe as it is unlikely that the Concourt has ever reversed a judgement.

Answer: I agree with you that the Concourt letter will not be significant in the overall outcome of this issue.

Q4. I am of the opinon that the matter of awarding the prospective rights rests entirely on the DMR who will consider all past and new information delivered by competing parties. Do I assume correctly?

Answer: Yes the law requires it ( DMR) to consider all information delivered by competing parties prior to awarding rights.

==============================

Andre's justification for writing the article and releasing confidential correspondence is:

"Nkwe raised the issue of misrepresentations made in court with shareholders. It is therefore necessary to report on the outcome of this process, in my opinion."

I will let readers determine the motivation behind this incomplete article from Miningmx.I have my own opinions on the matter. Anyway the DMR and not the Concourt will decide on the allocation of prospecting rights on the farms .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.