AIM 2.73% 56.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

re: africa downunder presentation released 'Evening Domum Thanks...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    re: africa downunder presentation released 'Evening Domum
    Thanks for your reply .Seems its a moveable feast as to what the capital raising will ultimately be , but suffice to say the higher the share price , the higher the rights/placement issue price , the less the dilution. I've given up the back of the envelope numbers on what the capital raising might be , now just prepared to let the next month unfold.

We've tipped for some time that Aim presenting at these Conferences would be the ideal time to ring the bell .However , the Presentation Release early afternoon gave no hint of the fast tracking announcement to follow .
    By coincidence , I've received today a Brochure on the 2006 Excellence in Mining and Exploration Conference to be held in Sydney on the 8th -10th October, and Aim is again strutting its stuff on Monday 9th .Will all the Perkoa news be out by then , and something on Mumbwa then comes from left field???

Would think the Instutional Investors in London and here will be greatly attracted to the fast tracking of Perkoa.Debt repayment sooner, less chance of capital blow-outs and a faster return on investment .
    However , the fasttracking of equipment delivery , mine and plant construction at the front end , will be confronting to say the least .However , thats what they have employed DRA and Byrnecut for --who must know funding is assured .
    Tomorrow will be interesting --its bound to get some Financial Press.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
0.015(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 60.0¢ 54.0¢ $431.6K 754.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1608 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 4141 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.