MEL 25.0% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

minister slams eco warrior extremists - again, page-34

1. 6,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    I finally agree with keries on something - best wishes to those affected by flood and fire. Amazing that 38 fires can be burning in NSW with simultaneous flood.

As far as angry comments go, I'd say Jim Masters in the comments section of the transcript has nailed it when he states: "Do not let another greenie extremist get away with deliberate lies and deceptions. The real community, the silent majority are fed up with so much manipulation and misinformation from these self-righteous eco-warriors already."

The local rag's comments section is a joke; dominated by the same old people every time, along with their cracked record brand of misunderstanding and misinformation. It is full of those who feel that causality equates to correlation and are bereft of genuine education on the matter; and in some cases education in general.

The angry people are no doubt the local people, such as the employees of the three local companies singled out on social media for supporting the company.This alone shows that the vocal, lawless minority has no respect for earning a living; nor respect for the community to which they profess to 'protect'.

I am waiting for someone to have a dizzy spell from hanging out too close to a cow.

I am also waiting for those in the social media world to realise that they are being told what to do by a person sitting in Sydney (that's the problem with posting things via mobile phone). I wonder what political motive they might have to do so,especially leading into September 14? Bless'inz and earthbeatz x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.