MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

minister slams eco warrior extremists - again, page-40

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Brave quote with 'will'. I guess he didn't run it past the lawyers first. If the pollies are jumping on then the protest momentum can be affected by how the community perceives the pollie.

It does gives a nice neat out. We need gas but we won't allow it under a major city. Nice compromise. Needs/wants of the cities always overide need/want of the rural community, natural order of things.

Development hold up in NSW could bubble up to a leadership challenge. Baird might have learnt a lot from Costello.

O'Farrell certainly is either protecting him or limiting him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Baird_(politician)

Federal election date gives a lot of space for change without worry of snap election called when pants down. Turnbull comment on election date and Jewish day might have been best left unsaid. Wouldn't rule out a slim lined Hockey if Abott can' sell alternate policy message, Malcolm could.

Greens don't have cash to hop on CSG and ride it until September. They are suited to short campaigns and preference deals. Once they move into mainstream policy (democrats and GST) then it's lights out. Energy export and potential for manufacturing revival will become a policy issue. Fergusson will do hard work and someone else will sell, coalition will gazump.

Give this environment I really like our position. Our job is to not do something stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.23K 2.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 11612716 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 535051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.