CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Buddy134,Comparing CDU to other stocks does not interest me in...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Buddy134,

Comparing CDU to other stocks does not interest me in the slightest. It is a useless exercise. My investment in CDU is what counts. That is where my money is and will stay.

I got in on the ground floor as did five of my other six family members at prices from 22 to 68 cents. Two members sold part of their holdings for a $150,000 profit which became the deposit for a house they wanted to buy. They have plenty of CDU shares left and could take further substantial profits but there is no way they will let go of their CDU shares with mining getting closer by the day and isn't the year flying. Christmas is coming and the CDU ducks are getting fat.

CDU is the best investment they have ever had and remains so. That dividend stream is too compelling for them to even contemplate selling and that goes for the rest of us. . They have a diverse port folio of other excellent stocks anyway.
    -----------------------------------------------I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and very happy shareholders when the first production starts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.