C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

The application for mine expansion gets a mention in the...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

The application for mine expansion gets a mention in the Tasmanian local
    Tin mine application to West Coast Council

SEAN FORD
    7 Feb 2017, 2:20 p.m.

http://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/4452284/tin-mine-application-to-council/

Aus Tin Mining Limited is seeking approvals for an expansion of its Granville Tin Project to include resumption of mining ore from an open pit and increasing its concentrate production rate.

It told the ASX it lodged the development application on December 22 and hoped to receive all necessary approvals during the current quarter.
    It has been producing concentrate from tailings since August and has been working towards production from stockpiles.
    A recent presentation for investors said there was significant potential to extend mine life and there were more than 100 tin prospects within a 25 kilometre radius of its processing plant.
    The company aims to use cashflow from the Granville project to fund further developments, including a tin project in New South Wales.
    It also has a high grade cobalt target in Queensland.
    It told investors tin and cobalt prices were forecast to rise strongly, with modest forecast demand growth for tin and declining stock levels.
    It said tin was increasingly linked to future energy uses.
    Cobalt is used in rechargeable lithium ion batteries

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $650 50.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239331 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.