C7A 0.00% 1.5¢ clara resources australia ltd

Minnow Tin Producer ANW - The Next Disallowed, page-7

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Buying shares in ANW at current prices is a steal IMO, a share placement was done back in September with Fiscus Capital Pty Ltd at .011 to fund exploration for Lithium at Taronga and drilling at Mt Cobalt, plus working capitol for Granville tin project production.

I'm tipping they didn't invest into ANW for a pip or 2 rise in the SP. Anything sub .015 is a bargain with what the BOD have forecast for company expansion at Granville and revenue stream funding the billion dollar Toronga asset into production.

And for those of you who may not be up to speed on the Granville tin mine, there should be some nice gold credits from the tin production, everybody likes a bit of gravy !

http://www.austinmining.com.au/irm/PDF/1344_0/RecommissioningofGranvilleTinProjectCommenced

- Whilst gold had not previously been identified at the Granville Tin Project, both the tin concentrate and sulphide concentrates contained significant levels of gold (48g/t and 132g/t respectively)1 .  Free, visible gold was noted in the tin concentrate and may be recoverable to a separate concentrate.  Further work will be undertaken to ascertain the source and extent of the gold in the ore and its recoverability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.836M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $107 7.116K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280121 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.