C7A 0.00% 1.6¢ clara resources australia ltd

I thought I might remind everyone that we've potentially got...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I thought I might remind everyone that we've potentially got some nice Au credits coming from the Granville tin production, this was briefly touched upon in the quarterly and widely reported on previously.

http://www.miningbusiness.net/content/aus-tin-mining-gold-surprise-granville-tin-project

"Australian developer Aus Tin has raised the prospect of producing gold at its mothballed Granville tin project in Tasmania, where sections of the tin processing plant are being recommissioned to process stockpiles and some historic tailings.
    Gold has not previously been identified at Granville, but Aus Tin says a pilot plant trial in May demonstrated gold levels of 48g/t in the tin concentrate and 132g/t in the sulphide concentrates. Visible free gold may be recoverable to a separate concentrate, and further work is planned to ascertain its source and recoverability."

Quarterly Activities Report ‐ Period Ended 31 December 2016

HIGHLIGHTS 

On going optimisation of tin production at Granville Tin Project and submission of Development Application for Granville Expansion.

High grade cobalt drill intersections at Mt Cobalt.

REVIEW OF ACTIVITIES ‐ SUMMARY

Granville Tin Project During the quarter the Company continued to optimise tin production at the Granville Tin Project.

New equipment installed during the quarter enabled an increase in plant throughput and tin recovery, and production of tin concentrate averaging 66%Sn with low levels of deleterious elements that is attractive from a market perspective. Capital works proposed for the Granville Expansion, including the installation of a new gravity circuit (jig) and expansion of the flotation circuit have been accelerated to optimise the treatment and recovery of coarse tin from stockpiled ore, but resulting in the deferment of previously forecast production and sales to the March 2017 quarter. During the quarter the Company also submitted the Development Application for the proposed expanded Level 2 operations (Granville Expansion). The Granville Expansion proposes a resumption of mining ore from the open cut pit and an increase in concentrate production rate to an equivalent 550 tonnes of contained tin per annum.
    Last edited by Challenger3153: 20/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $1.215K 71.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137179 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.