NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Yes, your apology for the Zijin comparison is warranted and...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Yes, your apology for the Zijin comparison is warranted and appreciated ... but you have no reason to be miffed by Balilow's original post.

As I commented and as Ian just said, the scenario in which non-members could miss out on gains achieved by minority members is not a certainty, but it is definitely a realistic possibility ... Balilow merely pointed this out, and then said people "may" want to take this into consideration when thinking about whether or not to join the group.

No coercion ... no blackmail ... no threats ... Just presenting the facts and leaving it to you and other non-members to decide.

Don't be so thin-skinned about it ... This is real life, and we're all trying to deal with real life bullies and fight back at them to protect our investments ... If you can't be presented with some uncomfortable facts without getting your nose out of joint, then maybe you shouldn't be putting your hard-earned cash into the caper.

Anyway, I've said my piece, and won't labour the point any further.

Do what you think is best ... but don't blame the minorities group for simply telling the truth.

Wayne
    Last edited by wayne25: 17/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.