NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

What a pathetic post, Mr Cod ! ... What a joke, to accuse the...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    What a pathetic post, Mr Cod ! ... What a joke, to accuse the minority group of being "no better" than Nkwe / Zijin, because we may well be in a position to potentially negotiate a better takeover price, which might only apply to its members.

This may or may not be the course we ultimately take ... but either way, you have no right to get all judgemental about it.

You said "I choose to make my own investment decisions" ... Well yes, you certainly did make your own decisions, and one of them was unfortunately to invest in a company that has been ( and continues to be ) managed by opportunistic, unscrupulous corporate animals, who will unflinchingly rob you and every other holder of as much value as possible for our shares ... if they are allowed to get away with it.

And have no doubt that without a blocking stake of shareholders to stand in their way and force them to negotiate, then they WILL get away with it ... So no more crap please about staying put and just waiting for a fairer offer to be made, when you know damn well that without the blocking stake, there will NEVER be such an offer.

Our group has been in contact with a great many non-group members over recent weeks and explained the state of play to them, and anyone reading these threads has also been invited to discuss it with our leader ... so there should be no complaints about not being given an opportunity to join up ... Yes, you can choose not to join, but you have all had the chance to do it.

So if, hypothetically, it gets to a stage where minority group members ( most of who have contributed to a fighting fund that will help pay for our legal and administrative costs ) are looking at securing a significantly better deal than 8c per share, but it may only get done if non-members are excluded, what are you suggesting ? ... that we just should abandon the opportunity ??? ... And if we don't abandon it, we are as bad as Nkwe / Zijin ??? ... Sheesh !!!

Get real you clown ... If you don't want to join up, that's fine ... There's probably a reasonable chance that any deal we negotiate could apply to ALL holders ... and if that happens, then you and everyone else who contributed zero support to our efforts will be given a nice little bonus they would otherwise not have been able to achieve ... BUT if if doesn't pan out that way and non-members get their 8c only, then stiff chedder, mate !

The attitudes of some people just leave me gob-smacked.

Wayne
    Last edited by wayne25: 16/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.