GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Steve Graves replied with this info re the independant reserve...

1. 52 Posts.
    Steve Graves replied with this info re the independant reserve review of the producing Miogyp zone.

'During the Miogyp evaluation, both the reserve auditors and GGP's technical staff agreed that the 3D seismic over the structure needed to be reprocessed due to several factors. The main issue is the size of the structure which could be larger than currently assessed and would change the future development along with the reserve determination.

Reprocessing the seismic and doing interpretational work takes time. The data has been reprocessed and is currently being evaluated by an outside firm with the necessary software and equipment to complete the review.

Not exactly sure when this work will be done but will update the market in due course'

It seems they consider the structure to be larger than expected and perhaps this gives a clue as to why they have increased their stake recently.

So could good news be coming I ask???

I am also curious as to what is going on at Wilson. As I understood it Wilson was abandoned (and written off) as water destroyed the gas flow. Why the significance of mentioning they have aquired MDA's 10% interest ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.